I'm a teenager from New York that talks about sex, catholic school, flowers and like other stuff too (my main blog is buildingwings)
Oh My Veggies writes:
If you want to enjoy a green smoothie as a snack, you’ll want to use this formula: Greens + Carbohydrate + Protein.
For a meal smoothie, the formula is: Greens + Healthy Fat + Carbohydrate + Protein.
Add optional superfoods to any type of smoothie for a nutritional boost. Here are some of my favorite ingredients:
- Greens and Other Veggies – the king green kale, spinach, romaine, celery, swiss chard, mustard greens, dandelion greens, cucumber, wheatgrass, herbs such as mint, cilantro, parsley, and basil, etc.
- Fruit – bananas, apples, green apples, pears, kiwi, pineapple, peaches, mango, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, papaya, lemons, limes, grapefruit, orange, blood orange, figs, dates, plums, acai, etc.
- Proteins – plant-based protein powders (brown rice, pea, Sunwarrior, Vega, etc.), hemp seeds, chia seeds, nut butters, etc.
- Healthy Fats – chia seeds, avocados, coconut oil, hemp seeds, nuts/seeds
- Superfoods (Optional) – bee pollen, maca powder, lucuma, cocoa nibs, spirulina, chlorella, cinnamon, cayenne, young coconut meat, unsweetened shredded coconut, coconut water, avocado, chia seeds, hemp seeds, matcha tea powder, nut milks, sprouted buckwheat groats, raw gluten free oats, etc.
Green Smoothie Benefits + Chocolate Mint Green Smoothie recipe here.
detail from a work in progress (1 of 5 paintings in the works this Summer)
a couple more warsan tweets bc she’s just sublime
ok guys so i need a vote on which hair color i should do! ill probs be doing it right before school so im not on a time crunch or anything.
1) orangey pink
2) pastel purple/or pink
3) a purpley orangey pink
i wanna do something different and something with a variety of hues, not just a straight up red or blue like previous colors
PLEASE DONT REBLOG! I JUST WANT AN ASK OR A REPLY. these are not my photos.
thank you! :)